30 November 2019
This outstanding opportunity is working for a high-quality brand that are proactive, forward thinking and all about their people.
If you have great attention to detail and are a team player.
The role includes:
• You will on a daily basis arrange and process order parts
• Submit warranty and goodwill claims
• Perform general parts related to administration duties
• Responding to customer enquires relating to prices and availability
• Ensure customer records are updated accurately and efficiently
• Maintain knowledge on warranty procedures and update relevant staff regarding any policy updates
• Preparing invoices and warranty claims accurately in accordance with manufacturer's and departmental standards
• Ensuring all Company's Health and Safety procedures are followed at all times
• Maintaining a high standard of housekeeping within the service and work control areas at all times
The ideal candidate with have:
• Previous experience in either warranty, parts or service administration
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Highly organised
If you truly believe you’re exactly who we’re looking for, please include a copy of your CV and covering letter to our Aftersales Manager at email@example.com.