31 January 2020
We're now looking for a driven individual with a passion for BMW & MINI to join our Aftersales team.
Currently seeking a workshop controller to join our growing Aftersales department, you will play a key role ensuring the workshop runs smoothly and efficiently. You will calculate and manage the use of workshop resources effectively, monitoring staff and workshop performance to maintain standards. As a Workshop Controller you will allocate work to the Technicians based on the mix of skills available and resolve customer queries according to dealership and manufacturers guidelines. We are looking for a strong communicator to take a customer focused approach to their work and also have the skills to influence others to succeed.
Essential Requirements -
• You will possess excellent technical knowledge gained in the retail motor industry, as well as previous management experience in a similar role.
• Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
• Able to take initiative and ownership of issues with a proactive can-do attitude
• Able to multi-task and switch between tasks
• A team player who offers help and support to others
• Willingness to learn and keep up-to-date with product and technical information
• Thrives in a high pressured environment
• Full valid UK driving licence
• Establish and achieve personal objectives as agreed with Aftersales Manager.
• Ensure that the customer reception and displays meet the manufacturer's quality objectives and staff are developed to achieve maximum customer and own satisfaction
To apply please send your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com